Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain's concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. And now you know green tea can help you be happier too!
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to noodles in spicy meat and chili sauce recipe. You can have noodles in spicy meat and chili sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce:
- Prepare of A. Spicy Meat and Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 300 g of - 400g minced meat.
- Take 2 C of cooking oil.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Use 2 of star anise.
- Use 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 C of chilli flakes.
- Take 4 tbsp (80 ml) of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vinegar (1-2tbsp to taste).
- Take To taste of - chicken seasoning powder.
- Provide of B. Serving the Noodles.
- Use of Spring Onions - finely chopped.
- Take of Chinese greens - baby bok choy.
- Take 1-2 pieces of dried noodles.
- Prepare of Note:.
- Prepare 1-2 pieces of dried noodles is for a single serving.
Steps to make Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce:
- A. Blanch the meat by placing it in a pot, pour enough water to cover the meat then bring to a boil. As soon as the water comes to a boil, discard the the liquid and rinse meat under running cold water. Keep aside..
- Heat cooking oil in a pan or a wok. Add cinnamon stick, star anise and garlic. Sauté and then add the meat and chili flakes. Stir until meat is cooked through then add the rest of the ingredients in A and cook until everything is well-incorporated. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Remove from the heat and leave to cool before storing. Use 1/3 cup - 1/2 cup per serving or to your liking..
- Serving the noodle - Only 4 ingredients needed, chili paste, dried noodles, chopped spring onion and green leafy vegetables..
- Chop spring onions. Place a tablespoon or two of chopped spring onion and enough chili paste in a mixing bowl. Keep aside. Mix a tablespoon of cooking oil and enough water for blanching in a pot and bring to a boil. Blanch green veggies in hot boiling water. Remove immediately once veggies turn light green and keep aside. Soften dried noodles in the same boiling water used to blanch the veggies..
- Next, transfer cooked noodles, from hot boiling water, straight to a mixing bowl in step 3. Mix everything well. Serve in a serving bowl with blanched veggies..
If you find this Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.