Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Matcha Spread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Matcha Spread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matcha Spread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling starved can actually make you feel terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate since it's not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to matcha spread recipe. You can have matcha spread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Matcha Spread:
- Prepare 125 ml of whole milk.
- Provide 20 gr of green tea powder.
- Prepare 250 ml of cream.
- You need 250 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 30 gr of sugar.
Instructions to make Matcha Spread:
- Stir in the green tea powder with 125ml whole milk (body temperature). Set aside..
- Mix sugar, cream, and 250ml whole milk in a saucepan. Heat the mixture about 20 mins. Keep stiring to avoid bubbling and burning..
- Add the green tea milk mixture to the saucepan. Cook about 30mins until you reach the thicker consistency. Stir regularly..
- Set aside to let it cool down. It will get thicker once it cools..
- Move it to an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator..
If you find this Matcha Spread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.