Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rangeen Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rangeen Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rangeen Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It's also advisable to realize that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to rangeen pulao recipe. To cook rangeen pulao you need 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rangeen Pulao:
- Take of Ingredients for stock.
- Get 1/2 kg of beef.
- Use 8 of garlic cloves,.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper(whole).
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of star anise.
- You need 3 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 6 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of onion (sliced).
- You need 2 of tomato (sliced round).
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of all spice powder.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of rice basmati(soaked for 20 mins).
- Get of Vegetable for mixing.
- Provide 2 of tomato (chopped).
- Use 2 of onion (chopped).
- Get 10,12 of green chilli (chopped).
- Get 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Rangeen Pulao:
- First take the malmal cloth and put fennel & coriander seed and make potli,.
- Now add all ingredients of stock in pot....
- Bring it to boil...cover for 10 mins then add salt,cover again,let them cook until meat get tender....
- Now remove the bay leaf & potli from it.....
- Take out the garlic from stock,mash it & set aside, then separate the meat and strain the stock, set aside.
- Now take mixing bowl and add all chopped vegetables, mix wel & separate 3 tbsp from it, set aside,.
- Heat the oil and add sliced onion,let it golden,take it out, set aside,.
- In a same oil, add mix vegetables,mashed garlic, ginger,garlic paste,salt,all spice,turmeric...mix wel.
- Add water 1/4 cup,cover for 5 mins..
- After 5 min add meat mix it cover again for 7 to 10 mins then add soaked rice,stock...
- Mix wel,then reduce the water,put tomato slice on it, add brown onion,remaining mix vegetables...cover it cook on low flame for 10 to 15 min.
- Rangeen Pulao is ready,Try at your home & enjoy..
If you find this Rangeen Pulao recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.